Sunday 7 December 2014

University Project: Sequential Illustration

This was one of my first project of my 2nd year on my University Illustration course, it was very enjoyable, I thoroughly enjoyed the subject matter even if the outcome wasn't as fully developed as it could have been and it wasn't as well received by some of my lecturers in the assessment feedback, it gave me a chance to learn from my mistakes and do better in the project that was to follow.

Here I explore the theories of Time travel with my protagonist in this sequence of 10 images, here I look at specifically the Butterfly effect, it supposed effects on the time line. My protagonist travels to the past and being a clumsy cluts begins to cause chaos in the time line by stepping on butterflies and shooting a dinosaur and the results aren't good when he finally returns to the so called present.
     










No comments:

Post a Comment