Tuesday 23 July 2013

Well better late than never I supose haha :)

Well I finished the Foundation Diploma in Art, Design & Media in June and am now ready waiting for September to come around, when I am finally off to University to study illustration. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time in anticipation of what I will get to do on the course.

But as for what has happened since my last post well skipping my pathway which didn't go so well in my opinion since I only passed it at level 3, the only good thing that came out of it that I was able to learn from it and improve for my confirmatory.

Overall I think my Confirmatory went brilliantly, I couldn't have been happier with the end result though of course there is always room for improvement. This project was informed by a brief that was set by Bristol UWE one of my university choices which ask me to look at the three most significant/important influences on my life so far. I chose to expand on this for my confirmatory as it was a project that had the most promise and would allow me to do a variety of different things with it. In this project I looked a t my childhood, my teens up until now in the present. These illustrations were going to follow the same formatted size but I soon found that had to change and they adopted a variety of sizes, here are the results:


   


   
   



 



No comments:

Post a Comment